Art+Life+Me

I am an artist working across the spheres of fine art and craft, working in printmaking, embroidery, drawing, collage and photography. I enjoy creating, imagining, laying pen to paper, thread to fabric, collage, printing, etching, writing, stitching, paper of all kinds, text, physical objects, forgotten objects, the disregarded, the decayed, the lonely. It has been two years since I graduated from Bradford School of Art, I have in that time lived in Bristol for over a year, had several exhibitions, moved to Manchester, started taking commissions, but also been un-employed, moved back to Halifax, really got into drawing again thanks to a day job in which not much thinking or concentrating on the actual job needs to take place, drawing has been my heart and minds saving grace. I am making things I love and hoping to get my foot on the ladder, exhibiting and selling at art fairs. I'm here and I hope to develop and progress, draw, inspire, create and with this blog I hope to make sense of ......art+life+me.

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Carto-graph

 Click on the link below to find out about 'Cartograph', I have a mixed media embroidery piece featuring in the exhibition, the theme of which being maps.  It opens Thursday 13th January until the 7th March 2011and features all other artists that had solo shows at the gallery in 2010.

Carto-graph

2 comments:

  1. Muito prazer em conhece-la.
    Bonito e interessante o blog.
    beijos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Espero que entenda o que escrevo.
    I do not speak English sorry...
    Tank you

    Smile

    ReplyDelete